What is Included:
- A well-researched curriculum and classical course of study
- Trained Classical Teachers
- Rich, Live Classes filled with instruction, discussion, and fellowship
- Course of Study that situates what we study in light of world history rather than a Eurocentric point of view.
- Meaningful Assessment
- All Classes Recorded and available in Canvas, our virtual classroom.
- All assignments, materials, and class correspondence will be found in Canvas, our virtual classroom.
- All syllabi, assignments, projects, teaching, and assessment, completed by the teacher.
- Transcripts and course descriptions made available at the end of the year for each student
- Parents receive free registration to all Paideia Fellowship training, workshops, and courses for adults.
- Parents receive one free Membership to the Paideia Fellowship membership Site (Course of Study Plans for 1st-12th grades + Classical Teacher Training at its Most Accessible!) (Membership Site launching September 2020)
- Parents receive free access to the private Facebook group just for parents of students enrolled in our Online homeschool community.
- Digital Copy of the PFHC Parent Handbook/Learning Guide
Total High School Classes/Credits: 4 High School Credits
- English/Literature, 1 Core Credit
- World History, Ancient Civilizations, 1 Core Credit
- Traditional Logic, 0.5 Elective Credit
- Oratory, 0.5 Elective Credit
- Cost if each course was Sold Separately: $2457
- Bundled Cost: $1500 (Savings: $957)
- Pay all at Once, by the Semester, or Monthly.
- Seats Available: 16
- Note: Due to the integrative nature of the classes, all bundled classes must be taken together.