Calendar, Costs, & Logistics
Tuition & Logistics
Who: 9th – 12th-grade students. (9th graders can enroll in either the middle school or high school program, depending on their skill level.)
When: Monday- Thursday 11:30am – 12:45pm EST (8:30-9:45am PST; 4:30-5:45pm GMT)
Calendar: 34-weeks, August 24 – June 4th; Parent Orientation: Tuesday, August 18th.
– Labor Day: Monday, September 7th, 2020
– Fall Break: October 12th – 16th
– Thanksgiving Break: November 23rd – 27th
– Christmas Break: December 21st – January 8th, 2021
– Winter Break: Thursday, February 25th – Friday, February, 26th
– Easter Break: March 29th – April 4th
– Pascha (Eastern Easter) Break: April 26th – May 2nd
Where: Zoom for Live Classes & Canvas for our Virtual Classroom
- Live Classes
- All Classes Recorded and available in Canvas, our virtual classroom.
- All assignments, materials, and class correspondence will be found in Canvas, our virtual classroom.
- All syllabi, assignments, projects, teaching, assessment, and record-keeping completed by the teacher.
- Transcripts and course descriptions made available at the end of the year for each student
- Total High School Classes/Credits: 3 High School Credits
- 1. English/Literature, 1 Core Credit
- 2. World History, Ancient Civilizations, 1 Core Credit
- 3. Traditional Logic, 0.5 Elective Credit
- 4. Oratory, 0.5 Elective Credit
- Parents receive free registration and membership to all Paideia Fellowship training, workshops, and courses for adults.
- Parents receive free access to the private Facebook group just for parents of students enrolled in our Online homeschool community.
- Digital Copy of the PFHC Parent Handbook/Learning Guide
Pay all at once, by the semester, or monthly.
Seats Available: 16