In history, your student will study the people, events, and founding stories and myths from ancient history. History in Middle School includes working through a biographical style history spine, selected speeches, primary documents, related poems and art, class discussion/debates, narrations (written and oral), the use of a timeline/century notebook, and other history-related activities.
History Content for Middle School Program
- H.A. Guerber History Series, Edited and Expanded by Christine Miller, published by Nothing New Press
- Selected Biographies: TBD
- Selected speeches, poems, essays, and primary documents
- Picture/Artist Study & Music/Composer Study integrated with the history and literature we study.
- Written narrations, map work, and projects